We were nominated for a Liebster Award (an award given to new bloggers) by Ron over at RunningFromDebt. We were pretty excited!
- Only blogs with less than 200 Twitter followers can be nominated
- Must pass on the award in the same blog category
- Recipients must post 11 random facts about self (selves?)
- Post answers to the questions asked by blogger who bestowed award
- Create own list of 11 questions for your nominees
- Nominate 5 bloggers (not including the one who nominated you) and notify via comment
Here it goes!
11 Random Facts about Life or Debt:
- He likes to play golf & guitar.
- She enjoys photography.
- He has some serious salt & pepper in his 34 years young beard (when he grows it)
- She likes it. So long as it isn’t too scratchy.
- We are “Friends” nerds. Apologies in advance for any references.
- We were 21 (her) & 22 (him) when we got married.
- She only eats apples in the fall when they’ve been picked from the orchard.
- He spent the first 8 years of marriage humming the first two lines of “Strangers in the Night” (remember the old Bud Light commercial?)
- She was driven nuts by this. But now that he stopped, she thinks it’s weird, and asks him to hum it.
- He is from the east coast and loves to eat a disgusting (by her standards) food called “pork roll”.
11 Questions from RunningfromDebt:
- When did you start blogging? About a month ago.
- What would be your ultimate vacation? Any place with a great babysitter, a beach, and great food.
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? Pay off our debt then see question #2.
- If you were in a circus, who would you be and why: The Ringmaster, Trapeze Artist, or Clown? He’d be the clown. He enjoys making people laugh. She’d be the ringmaster. I already am one!
- What is one project your are currently working on? Our blog.
- If you can only listen to one album, what would it be? This is too loaded of a question. We are music lovers and have way too many favorites!
- What is the farthest distance you have ever ran in one day? We aren’t runners. Somewhere before kids she was running about 3 miles a day.
- What is your favorite type of cuisine? Him- seafood. Her? Thai or sushi.
- If you can be anyone in history for one day, who would you be? Him: Paul McCartney or Teddy Roosevelt. Her: Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- What is your fondest childhood memory? Both of us: Summers as a kid, running all over the neighborhood, without a care in the world.
- What would you accomplish if you knew you could not fail? Paying off our debts!
Questions for our nominees:
- What chore do you despise doing?
- What would you do if you were omnipotent for a day?
- If you were invisible, where would you go?
- What word describes you best?
- What is your mission?
- Do you have a collection? Tell us about it..
- What is art?
- What are the first 3 songs that play on “random” or “shuffle” on your music device?
- You have to give a 10 min. speech at the local high school. You pick the topic:
- What is your favorite quote?
- Who, if anyone, do you live with?
And now, for our nominees! I’m nominating these two…with a hope to find two more up and coming blogs to award down the road. The truth is, We’re still so new, I’m reading a lot of blogs that are much more established than my own! Have really enjoyed these blogs!