I’m am incredibly nervous and excited to be heading to NOLA for FinCon 2014 today. I’m sure I’ll learn a ton but what I’m looking forward to most is meeting new people. I love to people watch and especially love to meet new people. I am constantly in awe of the amazing lives that others have chosen to lead.
Because I’ve taken such a long blogging break, I’ve had a hard time picking one of the many posts I have in draft to push “publish” on. (Excuse me for a moment while I get the Pull-Up back on my kid…..he has made a game of ripping it off….)
So, I’m going with this:
1. I was a photography major in college prior to switching to education. I still love to take pictures.
2. I love hot yoga.
3. Would gladly subsist on s’mores if they didn’t make me unhealthy.
4. Became vegetarian at 12 and remained one until I was 5 months pregnant with my 1st kid: Burgers and ice cream, baby!
5. I enjoy all wine, but especially Italian wines.
6. It’s been a life-long dream to hike the Appalachian Trail.
7. In a parallel life I am likely an architect.